Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rob Zombie and the Cartoon Bush

In honor of Rob Zombie's 'Halloween 2' coming out Friday (which I am completely geeking out about), I thought I'd spend a little time this week looking at the man's work, Past Present, and Future. (Get it? That's the name of his greatest hits album. And yes, I'm that much of a dork.)

As you may know, Mr. Zombie has an animated movie releasing on DVD soon called 'The Haunted World of El Superbeasto,' which looks to kinda be a cross between 'Loony Tunes' and "Heavy Metal,' which, in my opinion, is completely awesome. Here's the red band trailer (nabbed from Trailer Addict), which is fantastic (aside from a lame voice over). Watch it and let me know what you think.

BTW, I don’t want to immediately say this trailer is NSFW, but there is a teensy bit of cartoon bush for a second or two. So if that's going to be a problem for you, just wait till you get home. If it's not an issue, click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment