Friday, August 14, 2009

Will 'The Fourth Kind' Give Us the First Tangible Proof of Contact, or Is It Just 'Blair Witch' with Aliens?

I just came across this a few moments ago and it surprised the hell outta me. It's one of those awesome trailers that comes gets you instantly pumped up for something you've never heard of before.

I can't tell if it's going to be a dramatized documentary that seriously investigates the abduction phenomenon or if it will be a "based on a true story" kinda thing where 99.9% of it is bullshit. Judging from the trailer, I'll see it regardless, but I hope that it takes the controversy seriously. I'm not familiar with the events in Alaska that the film focuses on, but I know there's more than enough real evidence of alien contact and abduction that they could make a perfectly terrifying, informative movie without having to add anything.

'The Fourth Kind' comes out November 6th.



No comments:

Post a Comment