Sunday, August 30, 2009

3D 'Halloween' Will Be Zombie Free! …. For Better or Worse


I haven't gotten the chance to see 'Halloween II' yet (I'm going tomorrow night), so I have no idea if it's any good or not (I've heard some bad buzz, but I'm still hopeful). However, they're already planning a 3rd flick that is apparently due next year, according to Shock Till You Drop. Zombie is not involved in this one (he's too busy playing with Jello, as I mentioned a couple of days ago), but the film will be in 3D, because this weekend's number one film, 'The Final Destination,' is 3D. So take that for what you will.

Does anyone remember 'Halloween 3: Season of the Witch'? Fuck, that movie was bad. It didn’t even have Michael Myers in it -- instead, it was all about Stonehenge and scary masks. Like Mikey's mold of Shatner's face wasn't scary enough? Let's just hope that we can count on a 'Halloween' film next year during, I don't know, Halloween. That would be nice.
Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment